Hi Everyone, thank you for visitng my blog. Much have been happening in the past week. Let me do some back-dated updates =).
[Monday] 19Mar07
- Went to sign new work contract. I was so blur that I did not pay while I was in the shuttle bus to IBP. Coz Audrey didnt mentioned. When i came back, I thank the uncle for letting me off, he smiled and said no need to say thank you, you have to pay 20cents... I thought he was joking... *MALU*. Went home to rest, eat and went for night study class as per usual.
- Was happy to see WY, HW and Wendy again... Diana didnt came for lessons last week, glad to see her back!
-The lecture was okie... as usual Mr Leong cracked jokes and fed us with alot of information.
-Went home and was all ready for Orientation the next day.
[Tuesday] 20Mar07
-Met Audrey to go to work together. So glad to see her again.
-Met Jessica and HY @ the security.... so happy that we are in the same batch hee...
-Met Man Yong my trainner for Orientation ... Tmr is down to Aljunied... man so far... xSobsx
-Made new friends:
[x] Jessica
[x] Hui Ying
[x] Grace Mary
[x] Lee Chin
[x] Alvin
[x] Elaine
[x] Terry
[x] Jacqueline
[x] Insyria<- Duno how to spell...
[x] Carmen
[x] Janice [Sit beside Lee Chin] Rather quiet gal... Thanks Jessica for contribution lolz
[Wednesday/Thursday] 21Mar07 & 22Mar07
Trainning + Tiredness+ Information Overload
[Friday] 23Mar07
Test today!!! Heng i cleared 82% Luckily MCQ got 25/25 else i sure cant make it already... Phew~then went for night class as usual..
The kitten outside is very cute... I miao miao him... He meows back *lol*
Someone came and pick me up from Night class wor... dun tell u who... u guess? keke...
[Sat] 24Mar07
Woots... Went for Medicial Check up.. that someone appeared again *lolz*
Thanks to him else the check up sure very sian one... hope he din go work late late haiiz..
i feel bad for making him w8 1hr. I was sooo late... *sorry!!!*
Then at night played literati wifz Jess & HY. Sooo funny.. we kept talking bout guys.. shh!!!
Sunday, March 25, 2007
New Job..New Hopes..New Dreams..
11:54 AM
0 comments







0 comments:
Post a Comment