Chat Box


Monday, July 02, 2007

No MoOD

No MoOd
I really have got no mood today.. to work. Almost got into trouble with AC my sup. Coz i didnt wanna follow up someone else's case as i think that before you go on leave, you should leave a remark for others to follow up your outstanding case and not to let the other person who doesnt know what is going on to wipe yer ass.
Even myself when i am doing my stuffs, i do not just leave em lying around. I make sure i do a proper wrap up or follow up my job till the end and not let em dangle in mid air.
That is why .... i've made up my mind to go for my degree as i do not wanna be being STEPPED at right at the bottom...
This suxXXXX! I am getting sick of the nonsense... its a matter of time i'll go!

0 comments: