Think i wanna travel more this year
if i can afford the time & the $
I wanna spend my life earning $
and the rest of my life traveling.
Thats all that i wanna do.
The death of MC King make many realized that
life is short,
we don't have much time to play with.
He made me realized 1 thing,
if you're a good man,
u will pass on easily..
any time..
any where...
there isn't time to bid you good bye.
Dear friends,
I may not know..
when I'll go...
Relapse... when will the next one come?
Will i survive?
if i can afford the time & the $
I wanna spend my life earning $
and the rest of my life traveling.
Thats all that i wanna do.
The death of MC King make many realized that
life is short,
we don't have much time to play with.
He made me realized 1 thing,
if you're a good man,
u will pass on easily..
any time..
any where...
there isn't time to bid you good bye.
Dear friends,
I may not know..
when I'll go...
Relapse... when will the next one come?
Will i survive?







0 comments:
Post a Comment