Hi all,
was thinking maybe i should write some feedback for them? Haha...
I am really mad and i would not recommend anyone to
purchase from them.
All the while, i thought that S-K should be one of the better ones
amongst the existing players...
but now i am totally disappointed in them.
Case 1 : My very first Sookee necklace, a metal piece from the clasp
actually broke off!!! never mind.. i replace it
using my silver jewellery's clasp... for like 3-4times!!!
Man it broke off again and again...
untill eventually the end broke off so i totally could not
fix any clasp to it anymore. Gave up! now its a totally useless
piece of "string".
Case 2: My 2nd piece was a 3 intertwined strings bracelet..
the 3 strings intertwined to each other and what happened was that
one string snapped off from the main , resulting in a loose string. OMg...
How to wear it? So i very intelligently tried to stick it back but attempt failed.
Case 3: Most current one!!! Omg.. the bracelet looks so elegant with a chain and a
heart shaped charm in the middle... i was so happy until one day the chain snapped off!!!
Omg.. knowing that i do not give up..
again i tried to fix it!!!
Guess what? after removing that particular chain,
another broke...
and another....
i even replaced it with my own chain hook...
again it broke off!!!
Wow.... SooKee jewelery leh... not princess or some
cheapo u know?
Damn pissed.
And now i am trying to do website feedback
but guess what? the form is totally useless!
doesnt allow me to do so at all..
Damn!!!!
Friends.... pls do not buy from them.
or u'll have a broken chain.
Dear Marketing Team,
I would like to feedback regarding 2 main issues.
1) Website Feedback
- I was looking for the customer feedback column hence went to Sokee Jewellery's website.
Firstly i would like to feedback on the use of colours on the website. I could hardly read from the computer
screen due to the fonts being faint in colour and that the website had a dark background. My suggestion would
be that you can make use of colours such as white or yellow so that the text would stand out.
-Navigation around the website can be tough as the bar is and the bottom and hardly visible.
-I was glad i found the customer feedback form and was all ready to type. Yet to my surprise, I could not
even type anything in it at all. Initially i thought that it was my browser that was down. (i tried using Internet explorer &
Mozilla Firefox), both failed. I even asked 4 of my friends to test out the website. They had similar experiences.
Hence i had to go all round to do a goggle search and finally i located the above email. Imagine how much inconvenience you
have brought to me. That is not all.
2) Unsatisfactory Jewelery quality
1) Sokee necklace with pendent after wearing for few times the split jump ring with one of the metal piece broke off.
i tried to replace it with my own clasp but it failed me several times. Eventually the whole strand with the hook and clasp broke off.
2) Sookee 3 string Spiral Bracelet after wearing for few times one of the stands came loose and managed to force it back,
but unable get the spiral design and the whole bracelet came loose.
3) Sookee chain bracelet with a heart shaped charm, after wearing for few times the jump ring broke off, same thing tried to repair but
another jump ring broke off again.
Finally i just wish to conclude that i am not pleased with your Jewelery quality and is very disappointed as I have
always heard positive comments about how exquisite your Jewelery design are. I am only left with 1 jewelery box and
i do not keep any receipts due to the fact that all 3 are presents from my friends (they have already thrown the receipt way).
Hence i have not attempted to bring it back to the shop at all.
These 3 items are purchased over the years and i have given SooKee 3 times chances, hoping that the quality of your jewelery
will improve over the years. I hope to see improvement and that you can do something about my feedback. i enclose the
photos of the broken jewelery for your reference.
I would like to feedback regarding 2 main issues.
1) Website Feedback
- I was looking for the customer feedback column hence went to Sokee Jewellery's website.
Firstly i would like to feedback on the use of colours on the website. I could hardly read from the computer
screen due to the fonts being faint in colour and that the website had a dark background. My suggestion would
be that you can make use of colours such as white or yellow so that the text would stand out.
-Navigation around the website can be tough as the bar is and the bottom and hardly visible.
-I was glad i found the customer feedback form and was all ready to type. Yet to my surprise, I could not
even type anything in it at all. Initially i thought that it was my browser that was down. (i tried using Internet explorer &
Mozilla Firefox), both failed. I even asked 4 of my friends to test out the website. They had similar experiences.
Hence i had to go all round to do a goggle search and finally i located the above email. Imagine how much inconvenience you
have brought to me. That is not all.
2) Unsatisfactory Jewelery quality
1) Sokee necklace with pendent after wearing for few times the split jump ring with one of the metal piece broke off.
i tried to replace it with my own clasp but it failed me several times. Eventually the whole strand with the hook and clasp broke off.
2) Sookee 3 string Spiral Bracelet after wearing for few times one of the stands came loose and managed to force it back,
but unable get the spiral design and the whole bracelet came loose.
3) Sookee chain bracelet with a heart shaped charm, after wearing for few times the jump ring broke off, same thing tried to repair but
another jump ring broke off again.
Finally i just wish to conclude that i am not pleased with your Jewelery quality and is very disappointed as I have
always heard positive comments about how exquisite your Jewelery design are. I am only left with 1 jewelery box and
i do not keep any receipts due to the fact that all 3 are presents from my friends (they have already thrown the receipt way).
Hence i have not attempted to bring it back to the shop at all.
These 3 items are purchased over the years and i have given SooKee 3 times chances, hoping that the quality of your jewelery
will improve over the years. I hope to see improvement and that you can do something about my feedback. i enclose the
photos of the broken jewelery for your reference.








0 comments:
Post a Comment