I think i am in depression. I just feel like being alone... maybe its because people around me havn't been caring enough. Maybe its just that i self-induced. I can't sleep every night. I either made myself so tired that i fall asleep. Or sometimes i just cry myself to bed. I just feel like crying so much, crying all the miserables in my life. No one actually cared about how i felt inside. The pain is back.. the painful memories.. which i can't seem to let go...
This is really sad... I've worked so hard. But now, i am jobless. I'm jobless for coming 3 months. And i am depressed. Everyone has someone...but me? I have no one. When i looked at my phone... I don't know which number to dail, I dunno who to sms to. Coz i have no one. When i need help... I just sat there and i cry... and slowly i cry myself to sleep. In the morning, i just refused to wake up. I am so stressed... so upset. I am so upset with myself. So leave me alone....
Let me rot.... let me be....Why is it that everyone else have more attention than me? Do they deserve it? Why is it that i must always fight with them for attention to be cared for?
I am just a useless piece of junk...right now i juz dun feel like speaking to anyone. Believe me.. when i go... no one will know, no one will care... this is how cruel this world is... maybe i am suited alone...maybe that is the best for me. Once again i did a mass deletion on my MSN... more people are gone.. coz i believe if they cared, they'll initiate a chat. Not me... not always i am the one.... if u dun care abt me ... then off u go... let me be alone.... u are juz a passer-by in life... i am really very tired... tired of living in this world, of all this fights... of all this nonsense....
Monday, May 26, 2008
Depression
11:52 PM
0 comments







0 comments:
Post a Comment