Wohoo.. I really shouldn't be here... really really shouldn't be here...
coz its 2 more days to my 1st exam paper for this semsaster and i am still procrastinating.
I had just SMS "D" to rant coz i can't find much information for a potential examination question.
Guess i have to just drop this topic.
It really isn't going too well at work too... although its already my 2nd month in the company.
I could really say that i am not really happy except for the fact that i can see my dearest everyday and every other moment. Except that now that we've moved, they move us far apart.
What an idiot! Guess that after what my TL had said to my dearest " Don't involve your personal things into your work" I guess that's the triggering sentence that we both should be out looking for new job soon. Idiot! Anyway i didn't like the idea that they are using call boards to mointor our performance more than they are mointering the service level. This is so crap! Worst still...
I have to find out from my collegue that i am siting beside this PRC which i absolutely hate!
Why? Coz he is so noisy... everything he does he had to make it so loud.... OMG!
Good thing is that dearest is slowly settling at work.. hence i am quite reluctant to move on. But after i get my degree.. I know that i have a huge debt to repay.... and the new house that is on its way! We know that our pay cannot sustain us for too long, hence its time to move on....
For my friends whom had been following my blog,
thanks and also sorry for not being able to catch up as there is so much to do and so much
to follow up!
Shall sign off here... cheers! and take care!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Rants...
12:00 PM
0 comments







0 comments:
Post a Comment