Sick?
Yeah babes... I am currently not so in the pink of health.
Had absolutely no idea what happened...
my tummy is so airy. Not sure if its due to the water @ the office?
The aircon which is too strong for my body to take it?
Or myself eating at irregular hours due to the call center job?
Sighs....
Why is it that its me?
Why others did not complain of such things? Why?
I am just puzzled....is this world all about chasing numbers?
Its so horrible to wake up every hour of the night just so to burp the "wind"
out of the body... as i am saying now... i "burped".
I don't even drink gasy drinks much and normally i go for warm water
when i am at home...
I need a cure...
I need to know whats wrong with me?
=(







0 comments:
Post a Comment