Chat Box


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its been a long time

Yeah its been a long long time. Well maybe 2mths to some is a short time. But frankly, staying at home doing household chores and panicking that you wont find a job is not such a relaxing thing to do. 1) You're afraid that you'll get lazy, 2) no $ to spare & to save. It had been freaking 3 weeks since application and 3 weeks since 1st interview and yet another 3 weeks coming now from 2nd interview! Sometimes i seriously don't know what these company wants? Hello.. Its not like i am applying to be a CEO or President ya? And i am not asking for a sky high salary. Why can't you just get back to me ?

Gosh... I am collapsing soon! With my health deteriorating...my throat my lungs and ucles on my mouth. Sometimes i really dread everything in life! I feel like staying in my shell forever and ignoring everything! Why do we have to work to eat and eat to live? Can someone pls enlighten me and tell me what to do? Where should i go from here? I am stucked... so stucked! I am so dreading my life now.. I have nothing to look forward to.. i can't move forward? I hate everything now and i have no one to turn to... =~(

0 comments: