Chat Box


Sunday, April 15, 2007

good news!

Yippies.... i am slowly ripping my returns...

I believe most of you have already heard of my good news.... 2 piece...
1) I am no longer single ler...... yep.. as i promised myself no more online/un-realistic relationship.. i have fullfilled my own wish.. i finally walked out of the "curse" as my previous have failed and i have lost trust in those unrealistic relationship....this one is different.. its my first REAL REAL relationship... started off real life... not online one haha... bad news for those who are still waiting for a chance lolz....

2) I checked my results today and yes everyone..... i have cleared my exam....yippie....^^
this 2 papers are really very tough... but lucky enough i managed to clear my exams... sms my god mother and ex collegues too.. everyone is happy for me.. thank u all..

My shifu also just tell me he needs someone to help out with his new venture in 3 years time.. i hope it all works out well and i will be a lady boss! keke.... With my expertise i believe we can all do it... but play safe ah.. i better safekeep some money and work harder now...

I will continue to work hard to acheive my dreams... and turn them into reality.. i am only at the begainning stage now.. i promise to work even harder! cheers!

0 comments: